At DOT Dental, our dentist and team are dedicated to making every visit a safe one. We want to continue to provide outstanding dental care to our patients while taking the proper measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and other threats.
Here are the steps we have taken:
- Screening: We will email you a COVID-19 questionnaire for you to complete and return to our office. When you come in for your appointment we will ask questions to see if you have possibly been exposed to COVID-19 and we will take your temperature. If may have been exposed or are running a temperature we will ask you to reschedule your visit. Our team members are screened at the start of every day.
- Cleaning & Sterilization: We give every operatory a thorough cleaning between each patient. We sterilize or of dispose of all instruments after each patient’s visit. We also clean all common areas in the office throughout the day.
- Personal Protective Equipment: Our dentist and team members wear fresh masks and gloves for every treatment.
- Contactless Payment: You can now pay your bill online or through Apple Pay or Google Pay.
- Patient Access: Our waiting area has been set up to accommodate social distancing and we stagger our appointments throughout the day to limit the number of people in our office.
What you can do:
- Please complete and return your questionnaire before your appointment.
- Take your temperature before you come to the office. If you are running a fever or if you are experiencing the symptoms of COVID-19 you will need to reschedule your visit.
- Please wear your mask during your visit.
- Whenever possible, please come to your appointment alone. If you need someone to drive you home, they will need to pick you up after your visit. In the case of children or special needs patients, we ask that only one parent, guardian or caregiver accompany them.
If you are interested in learning more about our COVID-19 precautions or would like to schedule your visit with Dr. Catt Bui, call our office at (832) 345-9090 today.